Is it possible to get rid of HPV once you have it?

 

Depending on the strain, an infection that causes warts in various parts of the body. The most common sexually transmitted infection is human papillomavirus (HPV) (STI). Many people infected with HPV do not show any symptoms, but they can still infect others through sexual contact. Warts on the genitals or surrounding skin are possible symptoms. The virus has no cure, and warts may disappear on their own. The treatment focuses on getting rid of the warts. For both boys and girls, a vaccine that protects against the HPV strains most likely to cause genital warts and cervical cancer is recommended.

Human papillomavirus (HPV) is a viral infection that spreads from person to person via skin-to-skin contact. There are over 100 different types of HPV, with more than 40 of them being transmitted through sexual contact and affecting your genitals, mouth, or throat. There is currently no cure for an existing HPV infection, but most people's immune systems will clear it, and there are treatments available for the symptoms it can cause. You can also get the HPV vaccine to protect yourself from new HPV infections that can lead to genital warts or cancer.

There is currently no cure for an existing HPV infection, but most people's immune systems will clear it, and there are treatments available for the symptoms it can cause. You can also get the HPV vaccine to protect yourself from new HPV infections that can lead to genital warts or cancer. The most common viral infection of the reproductive tract is human papillomavirus (HPV). Most sexually active women and men will become infected at some point in their lives, and some will become infected repeatedly. Both men and women are most vulnerable to infection shortly after starting to engage in sexual activity. HPV is transmitted sexually, but penetrative sex is not required for transmission. A well-known mode of transmission is skin-to-skin genital contact. There are many different types of HPV, and many of them do not cause problems. HPV infections usually clear up on their own within a few months of being acquired and about 90% clear up within two years.


Comments

  1. Natural herbs have treated so many illnesses that drugs and injections can't treat. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I read people's testimonies online on how they were treated of HSV, HPV, Herpes, Liver diseases, Epilepsy, Fever ,diarrhoea, aches and pains, sore throat , etc , by natural medicine, so I decided to contact the Naturopath Dr because I know nature has the power to heal anything. Believe it or not. but I am a living testimony. There is no harm trying natural herbs. Contact Dr on, text/call via: +1 (719) 629 0982 ,For herbs and medications. Or you can also contact through his Facebook page @ Dr Chike Herbal Remedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. few week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had hpv about 1 yr and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got hpv cure from Dr onokun and I email Dr Onokun 3 days passed, I purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured. I went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative. contact him on

    Email:Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    WhatsApp: +234-81352-38391

    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/naturaltreatmentcenter1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew some of this powerful natural herbal medicine could be this effective more than those scientific drugs when it comes to humans health, save all the stress it not worth it get your product from a genuine herbal practitioner asap, I have used it and it worked stop giving your hard earned money to scientific doctors if only you can contact Dr Chike today for genuine and permanent cure herbal products Pls help share this post to save yourself and your love ones. Dr Chike specializes in Permanent herbal supplements for Anxiety, Glaucoma, Dizziness, Chronic pains, Hepatitis , Diabetes, Cancer, HPV, ALS, Herpes etc. You can contact him via : WhatsApp +233502715551. Or Facebook page @ Dr Chike Herbal Remedy.
    Website drchikeherbalcure@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone diagnosed with HPV needs to be careful not to fall into any of these online traditional-medical doctors who will just take your money and render you empty help. I fell victim several times just Because I was HPV positive. Not until I found Dr. IBOZUA who cured me of his natural medicine and his medicine acted fast without any side effects. You can connect him with any of these information. WhatsApp.. +2348109374702 . or Email dr.ibozuasolutioncenter@gmail.com He also cures other diseases etc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Do COVID-19 antibodies exist in the breast milk of vaccinated mothers?

What role does microbiology play in public health?